Who We Are
TMA is a dynamic South African Architectural and Interior Design firm who practice design from their Head Office in Bedfordview, South Africa.
Established in 2016, Trademark Architecture, otherwise known as TMA, is one of the up and coming firms in South Africa, with branches in Johannesburg as well as working on co-operative projects throughout Africa. The firm has experience in the design and delivery of Head Office buildings, Retail Projects, Signage, Commercial and Retail Refurbishments, Residential developments, Residential alterations, Luxury homes, Office parks, Panel beaters, Shopping Centre, Hotel/Lodge and Warehousing facilities, both locally and internationally.
Utilising the firms varied experience, the TMA team combine architectural aesthetics with practicality. The aim is always to satisfy the particular needs of each individual client, be they private or corporate. But crucially, everything is done within the watchwords of ‘budget’, ‘innovation’ and ‘timeframe’.
Clientelle - Trademark Architecture or TMA is a professional architectural practice that offers full design services across building types, for our valued clientele.
Perspective - Trademark Architecture is dedicated to its vision and passion for excellence in design. From concept to completion we design, conceptualise, plan and supervise projects across South Africa. Trademark creates for forward thinking and open minded clients who are looking for a fresh perspective. Our shared vision is to create a spatial experience that engages with its context, is relevant and most importantly, is innovative.
What We Do
The design services that we provide for our valued clientele.
At Trademark Architecture, we make it our mission to lay out the process of working with us as clear as possible. That way you can gain an understanding of how we operate from the initial consultation all to way through to construction; administration and completion, to provide a full scope of design services.
- Brief assessment and confirmation.
- Project appraisal, sourcing and/or producing documentation of existing structures to be used in design.
- Budget discussions and site analysis.
- Preparation of design concepts in broad outline showing space provisions, planning relationships and material and services intended to be used.
- 3D modelling of proposed design.
- Development of the design, construction systems, materials and components.
- Production of floor plans, sections, elevations and structural elements.
- Production of sufficient information for the building to be constructed which complies with the National Building Regulations and preparation of documentation for local authority submission and approval (detailed site plan, plans, sections, elevations, electrical, solar, gas and drainage layouts, and building specifications).
- The preparation of complete documentation and construction drawings for tender purposes. These include all schedules for doors, windows and finishes and details for the construction of the building as per design.
- The administration of the building contract and monitoring of the construction to ensure compliance and quantity control.
- Hand over site to contractor and issue construction documentation.
- Check sub-contract design and documentation is appropriate.
- Administer and perform the duties and obligations assigned to the principal agent in the JBCC building agreements.
- The facilitation of the project closeout including the preparation of the necessary documentation to effect completion, handover and operation of the projects.
Get in Touch
Let's start the conversation